Contact: Linda Cattelan (416) 617-0734 or email@example.com
Linda Cattelan MBA, CPCC, PCC
Executive & Career Acceleration Coach
For the past 15 years, I have been recognized as a leadership and career development expert. Prior to my career as a Professional Coach, I was a successful financial services executive working for some of the largest financial institutions in North America. Then I went through my own process of self-discovery and transformation to redefine myself and rebrand myself as a coach.
Over the years, I have coached and mentored hundreds and hundreds of career professionals. Areas of coaching specialization include: Career Management, Career Acceleration, Leadership Development, Executive Presence, Impact and Influence, Interpersonal and Communication Skills, Developing Emerging Leaders, Building Self Confidence, Transition and Building High Performance Teams as well as Life Coaching.
Some of my greatest gifts include my ability to engage clients to open up and trust, my ability to listen intuitively as well as to what is being said, and my ability to inspire motivation that allows clients to confidently move forward with planful action.
My clients are career professionals (high-achieving managers, executives and leaders). I help them unlock their career and leadership potential to achieve clarity, heightened performance and focused action for greater fulfillment, confidence and career acceleration.
My passion is helping managers, executives and leaders take control over their careers and their lives. As the host of Catapult Your Career Success (a virtual web series), since 2013, more than 3000 career professionals and 75+ guest career experts have participated from around the globe.
In addition, here’s what makes me credible:
- Certified and trained by the Coaches Training Institute (in 2008) as a Co-Active Professional Certified Coach
- Received accreditation and designation as a Professional Certified Coach (2018) from the International Coaches Federation
- Masters Degree in Business Administration from Schulich School of Business (York University)
- Certified Trainer and Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Content and editorial support to Human Resources Development Canada for the development of “Mentoring for Business Organizations”
- Contributing Author: “The Power of Women United” (an informative “Canadian Best Seller” book on networking)
- Co-Author: “Stepping Stones to Success” (a book on strategies for mastering business, life and relationships)
- Certified in various assessment tools, including: The Leadership Circle 360 Profile®, The Leadership Culture Survey®, The LIFO™ Method, The Hogan Assessment Systems (HPI, HDS, MVPI) and The Enneagram iEQ9®.
Linda Cattelan MBA CPCC PCC MNLP
Sign up for Career Accelerator ezine
to receive periodic coaching tips
and information about upcoming
events and workshops!